SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Sunday, October 10, 2010

FINDERS



How funny is this tableau by Twisted Terrariums?This was my favourite thing at Finders Keepers 2010.

I saw designer Nathalie Shield from Maru at her grassy stall....

Design Markets are alway fun to see what accessories craft kids wear. It's a bit like team colours seeing which label get trotted out on the day.

Corky label had a good showing at Finders Keepers 2010, with lots of punters looking super hot in their Corky Finery.

I saw this hand painted porcelain brooch that I did a million years ago.

It was like seeing an old friend.

It was so unbelievably beautiful outside. I felt like everything good about life melted into me the second I stepped outside.
Pip Lincolne from Meet me at Mikes made me this delicious plate of home made picnic food to take out with me.

Thanks Pip, you are the best.


No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed