SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, January 21, 2011

HOME

Ceramic Tuberose ornaments.

Available from Corky Saint Clair $10each




Hey Everybody.
Sorry I haven't been blogging, my brain basically died on New Years Eve. Unfortunately I also lost my hearing, so everything has been a bit weird lately.

Having said that everything is back to normal at Corky Saint Clair: we have totally restocked and new stock arrives each and everyday.

We are making some amazing new jewellery this year, I have a really good feeling about the direction our jewellery is moving toward.

Keep your eyes peeled as some of our new ranges arrive in the coming weeks.


Our current opening hours
Monday to Friday
11am to 6pm

Saturday
11am to 5pm

Sunday
Closed

Don't forget we sell online at
SUPERMARKET

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed