SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, January 23, 2009

TENNIS

I got five of the best seats in the shade to watch Serena and Venus Williams play some other ladies. I had to fight some Americans for them but it was pretty much game over as soon as I saw them. I felt high and relaxed after that victory.

Serena has a more explosive game and displayed incredible flashes of aggression. You can tell that she is really full on.

Photobucket

Venus is willowy and swept elegant shots that past their opponents . Venus had a really cute gold coloured halter neck tennis dress that showed off her lithe limbs and torso.

There was a streaker! He was wearing a blue wife beater singlet and nothing else. He did this funny drunken moonwalk across the court. No one chased him and he eventually sauntered off, leaving the arena abuzz.

1 comment:

Emerald Arts said...

Oooh my sister and I have always said that if we were playing tennis and one of those Amazons walked onto the court we would immediately concede defeat. Even returning a serve could leave you with something pulled of broken :P

I frigging love streakers too... gotta admire their spirit.

-Emmeline

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed