SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, April 18, 2009

HITTEN

I love the vocals, the drumming and most of all the confessional, yearning lyrics

Tell me, please, tell me
What to do now, now that I know myself
Do you really think I could rely on this new person I have become
Do you really think I give a damn now that I can do whatever I want




How cool is the video? Its like a thesaurus of indie girl hairstyles. I want to be friends with these women they are so cute. Does anyone know them? I wonder if they like fey, independent jewellery?

Thanks to Elwyn who found this track for me ;O)

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed