SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Monday, November 29, 2010

GREEN


Sometimes young people approach me to ask questions such as: 
“I am really concerned about the environment, what can I do to help?”


One of the things I talk about is how easy it is to carry your own bag instead of using plastic bags at shops. 

I like to carry around a couple of these super convenient Envirosax. 

Here is a rolled up bag laid next to my new label maker for size comparison.


Envirosax available from Corky Saint Clair $10AUD each. Lots of cute designs such as this Green Robot Bag.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed