SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Sunday, July 03, 2011

FOOD



I have thought about this quite deeply - if I ever have kids, I will call my daughter  Boadicea and my son Julian. They seem like butch names. 

I think I would be one of those dads that doesn't let his kids have processed sugar. 

Maybe I'd let my kids have a donut to share if it was this size.


Cute handmade donut necklace. Made in America with an Italian sterling silver chain $40AUD. Available from Corky Saint Clair.





If little Boadicea and Julian behave themselves I might treat them to some nigiri sushi. Raw Salmon is full of free radical eradicating antioxidants. Mmmmmmmmmm, what a special gluten free treat.
Nigiri sushi studs with surgical steel backings $30AUD
Nigiri sushi platter necklace $45AUD

Mini Hamburger necklace $40AUD

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed