SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, June 07, 2012

MIXTAPE

New Mixtape Enamel + Stainless Steel Brooch by Christopher-Hussein Bril 

I was inspired to make this super sweet brooch when my very nice boyfriend gave me a mixtape for Christmas. It had lots of cool songs on it including one by Judee Sill that I listen to all the time. I don't even know who she is but I like it.

We are giving one away as a special promotion. Just tell us your ultimate 'mixtape killer track'. Just one track per person please. 

Competition ends on June 12, Tuesday at 9am. 

Leave a comment with your suggestion on our facebook page or email it to corkysaintclair@gmail.com


No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed