SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, June 07, 2012

BITTER

Sometimes it can be hard not to be bitter about Melbourne in Winter.


This week, for example, it was a sunny 28 degrees in Darwin. Lake Eyre is in bloom,
and even though there are storms in Perth it's still a mild 21. I'm not even going to bother talking about Brisvegas or Byron Bay or Sydney. 

I'm too busy trying to spoon the heater without customers noticing. 

Besides, there are some great things about Melbourne in Winter. Here is one of them.


No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed