SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, December 05, 2009

DREAM


ROCKIN THAT SHIT RIGHT
VIDEO
VIDEO REMIX 

This song is so sweet, especially the mid section bridge where The Dream sings both the male and female parts of a lurid, car make out session

We out the door, we in the car.
She under my shirt, I'm under her bra.
She said take it if you want it.
Then we made love 'til the first light of morning. 


The Dream is best known for producing Rhihanna's monster hit Umbrella. As if to remind you of this inescapable fact The Dream Album Love Vs Money is littered with the self propagating catchphrase "radio killa illa illa". 

Love Vs Money is probably the catchiest thing this side of the Ebola virus - my pick for album of the year 2009.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed