SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, December 31, 2009

RICE

Walked for hours until I stumbled into some kind of festival for rice cakes. Local business men took turns bashing the shit out of rice in huge wooden buckets. There was free noodles, beer and rice cakes. It was so nice sitting there in the winter sun.

For some reason people wanted to have their photo taken with me. Um.... don't I just look like a chubby, middle class Australian-Asian? I kinda thought that people thought I was Japanese but now I realise I'm getting alot of attention here.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed