SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, June 26, 2010

NORTH


From burnished and buffed


How pretty is Brisbane? We are having heaps of fun at the Brisbane Finders Keepers. Our stall turned out really well. It's not as manic as the Sydney Finders Keepers, but it's just a more laid back city. 

The Brisbane Finders Keepers is in the Old Museum, which is a beautiful building in a lush garden setting. 

The main things I have noticed:
a. demographically, there are more emos and goths in Brisbane than any other city in Australia.
b. I haven't seen a single top knot girl 
c. chelsea boots aren't big here
d. people don't jaywalk



Here is a special behind the scene shot, exclusive for readers of corkysaintclair.blogpot.com


2 comments:

Chi Designs said...

Hello!

I love my cute little heart brooch that I bought today.

Hope you had a great weekend at FK and I'll definately pop in to the store next time I'm in Melbourne. :)

chi

n o o k said...

I scored a couple of your brooches at the Brisbane FK. I love them! Can't wait to check out your store next time I'm in Melbs.

-Michelle.

p.s. I think you might be onto something about the emos and goths.

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed