SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, June 05, 2010

SHINY

I don't really talk about The Accident anymore, although I do think about it everyday.

Mainly its just images of intense moments - like when the fireman went back to get my ceramic squirrel or when the bogan dad was stealing my stuff for his little daughter. Weird stuff like that.

I've mentioned it before but for me one of the things I miss the most was the times I spent wandering around the shop staring at all the jewellery. It wasn't so much an act of proprietorship, more a moment of enjoying looking at  a multitude of shiny, cute things.


Today as I was cleaning the shop I felt that way as I peered into my favourite jewellery cabinet. I thought
'Wow, there are lots of earrings here.'










And everything felt OK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice story

holly fluxx said...

ha 'or when the bogan dad was stealing my stuff for his little daughter. Weird stuff like that.'
shit, chris, you are so funny..

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed