SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Sunday, June 20, 2010

DREAMY

I keep having dreams that we aren't ready for Brisbane Finders Keepers. Now the dreams are getting conflated with being a contestant on Master Chef which makes it really confusing. In the last dream I was microwaving pizza and counting boxes of silver necklaces at the same time; the other contestants were amazed at my technique.

Maybe I just wanted pizza?

There was also the part where I was marching around telling my team to 'step up and give 110%'. 

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed