SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Monday, June 28, 2010

SKULL

Dear Corky,

I really like these new crystal skulls I keep seeing in latest release films. I was wondering if you could give me any tips to making my own?

Thanks
Jacob


Dear Jacob


1. Find a high quality skull to affix your crystals. I used a resin skull from Corky Saint Clair ($25Au)



2.  Source some crystals. I got mine from Ebay.com.au.
3.Carefully stick your crystals around the surface of the skull.

4. Use smaller crystals around areas of detail such as the bridge of the nose.
5. Finish your crystal skull by placing a large crystal on its forehead. If you have followed my instructions properly it should end up looking like this:

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed