SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, June 17, 2010

CRYSTAL





Crystal Brass Knuckles ( I am going to realign  your chakras mother******! by Debra Baxter.


Baxter says: "I have been fascinated with crystals since high school where I did a [talk] about their potential powers. Explaining how my grandpa who was an electrical engineer made a quarts crystal radio utilizing the "vibrations" of quarts.... crystals do have energy and powers. They seem to amplify what is already there. Crystal Brass Knuckles ( I am going to realign  your chakras mother******!) is dealing [with] this, the dichotomy of a weapon and healing device in one...."

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed