SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EGG

Dear Customers + Readers

This wood range turned out much better than the last range. Wooden jewellery is more brittle than perspex, you just can't have any weak points at all. When I see the plethora of wood jewellery out there - lacey birds and cameos they look pretty much like they would break after two wears.


Check out this super cute new Dinosaur Egg brooch made from wood. ($29Au RRP available from Corky Saint Clair. Coming soon in Perspex in bright colours.)




All of my new range is blocky and strong and cut from wood at least 5mm thick so I guarantee you you will have a good run with this range.

xx
Christopher-Hussein

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed