SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, February 19, 2010

BEN

Sorry I haven't been posting, I have/ have had the worst food poisoning ever. I think I got it from a weird carrot juice I got from QV. I kinda knew something was up because my request for frozen yoghurt and muesli stumped my service provider, so I said 'don't worry about it I'll just get a carrot and apple juice' and she had to look up how to make that and was shoving weird shit into it, like oranges.

I feel that if you are so unknowledgeable about the basics of the food and beverage industry that you can't even make a classic like carrot and apple juice, then you probably wouldn't know about this new practice called 'washing your hands'.

Anyway, here is our new necklace - "BEN" the rat necklace you have been looking for. It is made from 20 grams of solid silvery goodness, which is nice weight to have around your neck.

And, yes I washed my hands before I put them on the floor.

Available from Corky Saint Clair, Lenko, Kids in Berlin and Tomorrow Never Knows. $160Au RRP

1 comment:

hohkyo said...

nasty.
QV is a horrible place to get food.
despite the shops being fenced in of an evening, the holes are large enough for birds and other pests to get in.
lovely.

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed