SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

RING


METAMORPHY Ring by Delfina Delettrez.


Yours for just $17417.75 Au (import fees and shipping included)


As an heir to the Fendi empire Delfina Delettrez is on her way to making her name known. Her signature collection of jewellery artfully blends her love of anatomy, nature, and jewels. 






I like her skeleton hand ring, it looks like it'd be fun to wear as it both a bracelet and ring and would move with your hand making you aware of your body.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed