SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

SIXTY

If I had a girlfriend, I figure I'd spend about sixty bucks on her valentines day gift. You could get something of a nice quality for that amount.

With some careful shopping you can blow her mind without blowing your budget. So for the rest of the week I will be blogging Valentine's Day Gift suggestions, all of which will cost sixty dollars.

I really like this chunky little 3D sterling silver owl pendant. It feels like a really good weight for something that size - I like wearing dense necklaces.

Sterling silver owl necklace available from Corky Saint Clair.Sixty Dollars AUD

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed