SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Sunday, March 06, 2011

SNAKE

One night when I was kinda drunk and wandering through the city I thought I saw two snakes kissing forming a love heart. It turned out to be some rockerbilly chick with a complicated hairstyle but the image stuck with me.


I got my carver to carve this sweet snakes kissing love heart charm. He did a really great job. I think I might do a larger version at some point in the future.

Sterling silver snakes kissing love heart charm available from Corky Saint Clair $65AUD

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed