SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, May 21, 2011

INK

























I went stamp crazy in Austin. I got 22 stamps made up with my drawings and various geometric patterns. I rode my bike past South Congress to Capitol Rubber Stamps to pick up my stamps. Very interesting area.

It's kinda funny because I spent most of my time as a child using stamp kits to decorate everything I owned and here I am million years later doing the same thing. There is something oddly relaxing and meditative about making impressions on paper with stamps.

1 comment:

Pingos do Céu said...

Love the blue stamp!

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed