SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

GOLD

Like a lot of craft and fashion in NYC, Gold's Fool make work that riffs on civil war - Cold Mountain - hill billy imagery, but this was a really good version of it. 




It is so funny and well made.

How sweet are these mini moonshine
bottles. They are filled with poppyseeds
which I intend to replace with chia seeds when I put them in the shop.
Hand printed inspirational bunting flags.

One off assembled cribbage board/ printed friendship piece. I am going to use it to display necklaces.


































Bottom photo: Lee from Gold's Fool at her super cute tent at the Renegade Craft Fair. The quality of work at the Fair was unbelievablygood.


I liked Gold's Fool the most. I could have bought every single thing in their tent.

1 comment:

GOLD FOOLS said...

hello, Thanks for all the love and support. Thought you should know its GOLD FOOLS not fools gold.

love,

David of GOLD FOOLS

http://www.etsy.com/shop/GoldFools

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed