SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, October 14, 2011

GRIFFIN



The Griffin is a legendary creature with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle


As the lion was traditionally considered the king of the beasts and the eagle was the king of the birds, the griffin was thought to be an especially powerful and majestic creature. The griffin was also thought of as king of the creatures. Griffins are known for guarding treasure and priceless possessions.

What treasures could you carry in your own private sterling silver griffin carry all pendant?

I  recently attended the Merri Creek Fight Club. It was very intense, gruelling and slightly homoerotic.






Afterwards my hands and head hurt so I was glad I had these provisions in my Griffin Carry All.


Of course I took care to remove the necklace while fighting as it is dangerous to wrestle while wearing heavy chains. You might get strangled, cut or garrotted.


It is also important to consider your jewellery might get damaged. You wouldn't want  to break anything as beautiful as this Griffin necklace.



Sterling silver matchstick carrier pendant on an 80cm Italian sterling silver box chain.
$190AUD available from Corky Saint Clair.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed