SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, October 23, 2009

ORACLE





















Material: Sterling Silver
Dimensions: 20mm high x 18mm wide x 1.2mm deep
Chain: 80cm Sterling Silver chain
Designer: Christopher-Hussein Bril


Will I marry my best friend?
Should I drop out of Art School again?
Am I bicurious?
Should I keep this baby?
Should I buy this necklace?
Do members of the opposite sex find me physically attractive?
Will there ever be peace in the Middle East?
Should I have another drink?

Ask The Oracle any question, spin its chunky little disc and it will deliver the truth with 100% accuracy. Let the The Oracle guide you in all of your life decisions!



available from Corky Saint Clair, Lenko and Kids in Berlin

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Orsm blog dude.

Anonymous said...

THANKS. i checked out wordpress like you said - the templates are a million times nicer. investigating how to move my blogger blog across

talk soon
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrs

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed