SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WOOD

Dear Customers & Readers

I have designed and produce a new range of wood jewellery for Xmas 010. They will start appearing in the shop over the next few days.

This is a wood version of Hootie. They turned beautifully but I only made seven of them, so it'll be first come, first serve.

There is another range of wood jewellery arriving soon - I did cute drawings of analogue items from the 80s - VHS video camera, cassettes, an old school film camera, nerdy glasses...

We are polishing them by hand to make them x-tra classy looking.  Hope you like the new range.

Love
Christopher-Hussein
Designer
CORKY

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed