SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Saturday, May 01, 2010

SYDNEY

Corky Saint Clair is making the epic journey to Olde Sydney Towne to represent Melbourne at the Finders Keepers market next Friday and Saturday (May 7 and 8).

If you are in that ancient seaside town come and give us a holler. It's in Everleigh, which is in Sydney's innerwest. I hope we don't get mugged or set upon by lascivious descendants of convicts.

















I have been making lots of little brooches and necklaces that we can sell for around the magical $10 - $15 mark - like these swallow necklaces which you will be only able to get at Finders Keepers. We'll be selling them for just $12Au.


No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed