SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Thursday, April 14, 2011

BROOKLYN

I love Brooklyn. Who doesn't? It is indie heaven.


I'm doing the Brooklyn leg of the Renegade Craft Fair on the 11th and 12th of June. It is going to be so much fun.


As well as my usual Corky treasures, my friend Katie and I are going to make and sell genuine Aussie pastries such as Lamingtons and Mini Pavs. We are going to blow Brooklyn folks' minds.













The Renegade Craft Fair is headed back to McCarren Park for our 7th Annual Brooklyn Fair on June 11 +12, 2011, from 11am – 7pm each day! Along with hundreds of today’s best makers of handmade goods, we’ll be hosting hands-on crafting workshops and planning a handful of summertime surprises!


New York’s most exciting outdoor showcase of indie-craft is always free-to-attendFood and beverages will also be available!

At the Renegade Craft Fair you can expect to find only the best indie-craft and DIY artisans!


Featuring both local and national talent shoppers can anticipate a vast arrayof independently designed jewelry, clothing, paper goods, home + garden goods, posters, artwork, plush objects, bath + body products, and so much more!!




Check out the amazing vendors who will be selling at the Fair this year!

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed