SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Monday, November 28, 2011

MARKIT

We had fun at Markit -which seemed to be the biggest design market in history. It stretched on and on, beyond the atrium and NGV foyer, deep into the BMW Edge.



As usual our custom made jewellery stands + trees designed by Akiko Ueda and Vince Chan made our stand look extra stylish. 

There's Dave from Naomi Murrell Jewellery behind me in the distance and Sarah from super hot stationary label Ask Alice to the right. 



...and there's illustrator
Christian
Roth in the sunnies on the right.


There seemed to be a million people at Markit. The first three hours were a blur.

We are becoming
such old hands at design markets that it was far less traumatic than previous outings.

I only fretted over one thing but decided to let go of it. The day became stress free and I was free to have some nice chats with
old customers
and design buddies.




No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed