SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Sunday, October 07, 2012

GAME

People always wonder what Meatloaf was singing about in that song "I would do anything for love but I won't do that". 

What was 'that' thing he wouldn't do? Was it something to do with animal sacrifice or some strange love making practice? 

Maybe Meatloaf was singing about something more mundane, such as having to commute for love. I know that if I was into someone I'd probably go to zone two too.


Able + Game Tea towels now available at Corky Saint Clair 
$25AUD




No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed