SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Monday, December 10, 2012

ENVELOPE

Hey Everybody.
We have made a stunning new version of our popular sterling silver Love Letter Locket.

I am really enjoying wearing it. I think it might be the best thing I have made all year, and if it isn't it is definitely in the top five.






Here is a size comparison between the two versions.

The smaller one weighs 9 grams (not including the silver box link chain). The larger one is 18.5 grams and measures 30mm x 40mm.

It has a very pleasing opening/closing
mechanism.







I have moved the hallmarking
to the top right hand corner of the piece so you can engrave a message on the back. 

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed