SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Friday, May 29, 2015

FOX


Yesterday a quirky private school girl approached me and asked why people wear foxes. I said to her
"The fox is associated with quick thinking and adaptability. Foxes are an awesome symbol to have when you are facing tricky situations as they are clever and sometimes cunning.

More importantly they have very sweet faces making them one of the cutest animals in the forrest."

She nodded, understanding now.

If you are a fox fan we have made some new sterling silver fox studs. Each fox is slightly different and they have been modelled to look like they are prancing through the thickets.
http://corky.bigcartel.com/product/sterling-silver-fox-studs

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed