SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Monday, December 28, 2009

CANAL


The jewellery I have seen here in Japan is tiny and delicate. Even the chains seem crazily dainty. People in Australia always ask how strong chains are, as if that is the quality that determines value. It's kinda hard to explain to people that trace chains are prettier but no they are definitely not strong.

The best label I have seen so far is called 4 degrees Canal. It's whimsical, nicely finished costume jewellery. They have their own inhouse label and then import other labels that match their aesthetic. My favourite thing was a black 3D chandelier necklace that had tiny austrian cut crystals as the light bulbs. I also liked their tiny pinnochio sterling silver studs that used his elongated nose as the stud of the earring!

1. Sterling silver ring with embroidery.


Sterling Silver ring pull necklace.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed