SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

SCREW

I bought this insane looking faux roccoco mirror and wall display set from these Russian traders at Camberwell Markets. They wouldn’t give me a discount.
-This is an antique, very old, no discount
-But how can it be an antique? it’s made out of plastic and you sprayed it gold.
They didn’t have a comeback for that but there was still no discount. Instead the Slavic crone spun the mirror around
-See look at that
She said pointing to a screw
-That is fine workmanship, you don’t see that anymore.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed