SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Sunday, December 27, 2009

HIATUS



Hey everybody
I am having my first holiday ever. Corky Saint Clair will be on semi-hiatus until mid february.

The store will open on Monday, Friday and Saturday until February 16th when the store will return to normal hours of operation.

The online store is still operational, although stock is very limited. I will continue to update availability of items daily.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season

Love
Christopher-Hussein

1 comment:

hohkyo said...

Enjoy your holiday!
:)

hohkyo

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed