SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

H.A.L.T.

This is my favourite piece of jewellery at the moment. I dunno, there is something so elegant about a man wearing a bracelet.

POST SCRIPT
I was very innocently sitting in the spa at my apartment block when this guy wearing a turban and other accroutrements of some monotheistic religious faith started to disrobe and finally took off his underwear! So much hair. Whoa. Ugh. Wow. Fuck.

I was out of there in 2 milliseconds, in my haste I unfortunately lost my H.A.L.T. man bracelet. So sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that- i want one :D

Anonymous said...

ha ha. so which one are you?
H? A? L? or T

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed