SEARCH CORKYSAINTCLAIR BLOG

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MAKR




These Makr wallets are kinda cute. Made by American craftsperson Jason Gregory, they are supposed to evoke the kind of old bags and wallets you would find in your grandparents basement - you know, 70s souvenirs but done nicely

I like the size and shape of the leather sleeves. The americana motifs and pattern work are nicely executed. The herringbone on leather is particularly handsome.

Having said that I wouldn't buy them because of the excessive branding.

No comments:

Subscribe

Subscribe

BIO

My photo
I like rainbows, crystals, coloured pencils, swimming, manifesting, visualising, poetry, going out for breakfast, graphic novels, air conditioning, miniature anything, clothing made from synthetic fabrics, travelling, travelling, staying in nice hotels, headphones, husbears + soft hands. I don't like people who make me feel tired.

Corky's Fan Box

Corky on Facebook

ARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed